CHSSWeb has a number of different templates for pages. The standard page template is the most commonly-used. Some templates are highly specialized, linking to other parts of CHSSWeb and displaying content for you. We describe the various templates and their use in this section.
Follow these steps to change the page template.
From the Dashboard
- Click on "Pages" in the left navigation.
- Find the page you want to edit and on the right side of the page bar click "Edit.
- In the "Publishing Controls" box, choose the template from the drop down menu.
- Return to "Edit Page" view with a green bar at the top of the page confirming that the page was updated.
- Check by viewing the page on the site.