Editing a Person
To edit a bio of a person who is already in the CHSSWeb system, you need to have editing rights for the originating site of that person. For instance, if you want to edit the bio of Robert Matz, whose originating site is English, you need to have editing rights for the English webite.
Follow these steps to edit a bio.
From the Dashboard
- From the left navigation, click on People.
- Find and view the person by searching or filtering the list of people.
- Click on the person's name to get to the "Person" window and view the bio information.
- Click on the "Edit" icon in the upper right to get to the "Edit Person" window.
- Make necessary edits / changes.
- If you want to change rank, title or use the "Custom Title" field, please first read those pages of this help site. See navigation above.
- Check how the image appears in two places:
- Look at the List Page of the website.
- Look at the faculty member's Show Page.
If there are fields you cannot access, please contact us.