Show Events on Your Homepage
To appear on your homepage an event must:
- be published
- be in the future or currently happening
- be marked as "on home" or "feature on home"
- not be pushed off the homepage by a more imminent event (there is only one featured event; by default there are only three unfeatured events on the homepage)
Follow these steps to feature an event to your homepage.
From the Dashboard
- In the left navigation, click on "Events".
- In the list of events on your site, find the event you want to feature to your homepage.
If your site has a long list of events, use the "Filter Results" box or click on field title at the top of the list to sort the events.
- Once you've found the event, click on the "Sites" icon on the far right of the title of the event.
- Select "On Home" or "Feature on Home."
- Check the event on your homepage.
The event should now appear on the homepage unless it is pushed off the homepage by events that are more current. If you chose "Feature on Home," the event will appear in the featured area within the mosaic—again, unless there is a more imminent event that is also featured.
There is no need to undo this operation. Once the day of an event has passed, the event will no longer appear on the homepage. It will appear under "Past Events" on the Events list page (/events).